HOW TO SET UP A COMPANY WITH JAPANESE INVESTMENT CAPITAL IN VIETNAM
Vietnam is one of the many markets in which many countries invest. The process of forming a foreign-invested firm in Vietnam, on the other hand, is fairly cumbersome. The following article will provide information about “How to set up a company with Japanese investment capital in Vietnam”.
- Law on Investment 2020.
Step 1: Fill out an application for an investment license
In the following situations, an investor must apply for an investment certificate: - Foreigners invest 100% of their capital in Vietnam.
- In Vietnam, foreign enterprises and economic organizations invest 100 percent of their capital.
- Foreigners own more than 51% of the stock in the company that will be founded in Vietnam.
- Foreign corporations / economic organizations invest more than 51 percent of capital in the company to be founded in Vietnam.
- Foreign firms/organizations and individuals own more than 51% of Vietnamese companies' capital.
Make a profile request:
- An application seeking a license to invest.
– For individual investments, a copy of the passport is required.
- Copy of business registration and other documentation for institutional investors (requires consular legalization).
– The investor implementing the project, investment objectives, investment scale, investment and capital mobilization plan, location, time and schedule investment, labor demand, investment incentives proposal, impact assessment, and project socio-economic efficiency are all included in the investment project proposal.
- Two years' worth of financial statements
- Proposing land use requirements; if the project does not necessitate the State allocating, leasing, or permitting a change of land use purpose, then present a copy of the location lease contract or other documentation showing that the investor has the right to use the place to perform. presently active investment projects
– Explanation of technology use, including the following contents: technology name, technology origin, technological process diagram; main specifications, usage status of main machinery, equipment, and technological lines for projects using technologies on the list of technologies restricted from transfer; main specifications, usage status of main machinery, equipment, and technological lines for projects using technologies on the list of technologies restricted from transfer; main specifications, usage status of main machinery, equipment, and technological lines for projects using technologies on the list of technologies restricted from.
- BCC contract takes the form of a BCC contract for investment projects.
Step 2: Submit an application for a certificate of business registration
Investors must apply for a business registration certificate after receiving their investment registration certificate.
Among the records are:
- An application for business registration.
- Documents such as memos and articles.
- A list of members.
- Copies of the following documents: identification card, passport, or other form of identification; the organization's establishment decision, business registration certificate, or other equivalent documents; and the power of attorney.
- Copies of business registration certificates or equivalent papers must be consularly validated for members who are foreign organizations.
- Certificate of investment registration for foreign investors in compliance with the Investment Law.
Department of Planning and Investment is the receiving agency.
Step 3: Information disclosure
You must upload all the contents of the foreign company being formed on the National Business Registration Portal after receiving the business registration certificate.
Step 4: Submit the seal sample for registration
The last step is to submit the seal sample to the Business Registration Office for registration. To begin functioning, international investors must
Above is the information for the “How to set up a company with Japanese investment capital in Vietnam”.. For more detailed information and advice on this issue, please contact directly with Law Doanh Tri at one of the following methods:
Hotline: 0911.233.955 – (024) 6293 8326
Enterprise Law is very pleased to accompany you!
- PROCEDURES FOR DISSOLVING A COMPANY IN VIETNAM
- HOW TO ESTABLISH A JOINT VENTURE COMPANY IN VIETNAM?
- THE PROCEDURES OF ESTABLISHMENT AN ADVERTISEMENT COMPANY IN VIETNAM
- PROCEDURES FOR ESTABLISHING A FOREIGN CAPITAL COMPANY IN VIETNAM
- NOTIFICATION OF A REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE AFTER ESTABLISHMENT IN VIETNAM
- CONDITIONS TO BUSINESS A HOTEL SERVICE IN VIETNAM
- CONDITIONS TO ESTABLISH A CHEMICAL COMPANY IN VIETNAM
- ONLINE BUSINESS CONSULTING IN VIETNAM 2021
- FUNDING A BUSINESS | LAWFIRM MAJOR IN DEAL ADVISORY IN VIETNAM
- BUYING A BUSINESS | LAW FIRM MAJOR IN DEAL ADVISORY IN VIETNAM
- SELLING A BUSINESS | LAW FIRM MAJOR IN DEAL ADVISORY IN VIETNAM
- PARTNERING IN VIETNAM | LAW FIRM MAJOR IN DEAL ADVISORY IN VIETNAM
- FIXING A BUSINESS | LAW FIRM MAJOR IN DEAL ADVISORY IN VIETNAM