HOW TO SET UP A RESTAURANT IN VIETNAM
The restaurant industry is currently experiencing rapid growth in terms of company investment. Doanh Tri Law, a company formation consultant with many years of expertise, understands that international investors frequently confront issues with administrative procedures. So, how does one go about opening a foreign restaurant in Vietnam? Let's see what we can find out together!
- Law on Enterprises 2020;
- Law on Investment 2020;
- Law on Food safety 2010.
The steps to open a foreign restaurant in Vietnam.
Step 1: The investor submits an application for a Certificate of Investment Registration.
The following items are included in an application for an Investment Registration Certificate:
- A written request for the investment project to be implemented;
- If the investor is an individual, a copy of his or her identity card, citizen identification card, or passport;
- Proposing investment projects;
- A copy of the last two years' financial statement or a commitment to provide financial support or guarantee the investor's financial capacity;
- A copy of the certificate of establishment or an equivalent document certifying the legal status of the investor as an organization;
- Proposing a land use requirement;
- Providing an explanation for any technology used.
The Department of Planning and Investment, where the head office is expected to be located, is the place to file an application for an Investment Registration Certificate. Foreign investors will receive an Investment Registration Certificate from the Department of Planning and Investment within 15 days.
Step 2: Submit an application for a Certificate of Business Registration.
In order to open a foreign restaurant in Vietnam, you must first file for a Business Registration Certificate.
The following items are included in an application for an enterprise registration certificate:
- An application for the registration of a business;
- Business rules;
- A list of members of the company or a list of general partners;
- A notarized copy of the member's valid personal identification paper if he or she is an individual; a notarized copy of the member's enterprise registration certificate if the member is an organization; a notarized copy of the legal representative's valid personal identification;
- Power of attorney for the individual carrying out the procedures for establishing a foreign restaurant in Vietnam;
- Investment registration certificate for foreign investors.
The location where the enterprise's head office should submit an application for a Certificate of Business Registration to the Department of Planning and Investment. The findings will be received in three to six business days.
Following that, the corporation must follow processes to reveal the content of business registration information. Within 30 days, information about business registration must be made public on the National Portal. The information about the Certificate of Business Registration is included in the published text.
Engraving and announcing the seal sample is another procedure that should not be overlooked. You will not need to complete this procedure if you employ the business setup service.
Step 3: Submit an application for a Food Safety and Hygiene Certificate of Eligibility.
When opening a foreign restaurant in Vietnam, one of the first steps is to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility for Food Safety and Hygiene.
The following items are included in an application file for a Certificate of Eligibility for Food Safety and Hygiene:
- An application for a Certificate of Eligibility for Food Safety;
- A copy of the business registration certificate;
- A description of the facilities and equipment used to assure food hygiene and safety;
- A certificate of training in food safety and hygiene for the establishment owner and anybody directly involved in the production and distribution of food.
- A health certificate for the owner of the establishment and anybody actively involved in production and business;
The Department of Health is where you can apply for a Certificate of Eligibility for Food Safety and Hygiene. The Department of Health will inspect the conditions for ensuring food safety at food manufacturing and trading enterprises within 15 days, and the restaurant will be awarded a certificate of food safety eligibility if it meets the requirements.
The above information is about the ‘How to set up a restaurent in Vietnam'. For more information and advice on this issue, please contact Doanh Tri Law Firm directly via:
Hotline: (+84) 911.233.955 - (024) 6293 8326
Doanh Tri Law Firm is pleased to accompany our Customers!
- LEGAL GUIDE TO INVESTMENT IN VIETNAM
- EXPERIENCE IN DOING BUSINESS: HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN VIETNAM
- STEP BY STEP SETUP COMPANY IN VIETNAM
- BENEFITS OF REGISTERING BUSINESS IN VIETNAM
- BUSINESS REGISTRATION IN HANOI
- BUSINESS REGISTRATION IN HO CHI MINH CITY
- HOW TO ESTABLISH A LIMITED COMPANY IN VIETNAM
- THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY GRANTS FOR INVESTMENT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE IN VIETNAM
- CONDITIONS OF PESTISCIDES BUSINESS IN VIETNAM
- TYPES OF COMPANY IN VIETNAM? WHICH ONES WE SHOULD CHOOSE?
- HOW TO TRANSFER TO INVESTMENT IN VIETNAM
- THE PROVISONS ON SUSPENSION OF INVESTMENT PROJECTS
- LEGAL SERVICE IN VIETNAM